Friday, December 11, 2009

Can a man look good without makeup?

Sure, I use magic markers on a paper bag.Can a man look good without makeup?
OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHCan a man look good without makeup?
I didn't know men wore makeup!
Haven't you heard??





Real men wear body glitter
I prefer my men without makeup...
yes of course


lol
yes
Definitely... I have never seen a man with makeup who has ever looked good--rather sickly in fact
i didn't know men wore makeup.......
ONly you can Homer.. and its so good to see you... I have been wondering!
Well it all depends on what he's wearing. I mean if it's a blue jean stay at home and clean house day then going with out make-up will be okay. Just always remember to wear your moisturizer no matter what.
hahaha gawd i hope so
Absolutely! My Husband's a hunk! Especially when he is working outside...it turns me on.





BTW...I've been married almost 15 years.
That's pretty much the only way a man can look good.
Of course they can!!!
my boyriend look hot and he does not need make up
i hate makeup on men! all i want on my man is me...
i belive some men can look very sexy without makeup. it makes them look like handsome hunks
yeah most men don't wear makeup but some men do use beauty products like creams and lotions. famous men wear make up on the red carpet (sometimes)
Yes, unless his name is Dr. Franknfurter
yes, all natural is good :)
a man shouldnt be wearing makeup in the first place lol
yep yep yep yep yep yep
I prefer them without
of course! actually, I think I'd be worried if my boyfriend wore make-up. The only make-up I like on guys is black eyeliner(for goth/emo guys).
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn