Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to learn a little of men makeup to change my looks ?

can any one help me


you can also send me web links.I want to learn a little of men makeup to change my looks ?
Sure. Men makeup is ok. If you dont want it to be obvious, just keep it toned down %26amp; not make yourself look absolutly flawless. I'd suggest mineral powder. Not that on tv/ please. Try Avon it's a reasonable price %26amp;it's a great product. If you need one for extra oil care, try smokymountainminerals.com, %26amp; get a lottttttttt there with no shipping either both are free shipping. I want to learn a little of men makeup to change my looks ?
I am a professional makeup artist for over 20 years, I will recommend the best company that will spend time with you explaining anything you need google Bee Luscious Cosmetics and email or call their customer service is unsurpassed the best I have ever used.
Mineral foundation as the person above said. Make sure it matches your skin!! And MAYBE if you have SUBTLE eyelashes, some CLEAR mascara. Not too much, just to open the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn