Thursday, December 3, 2009

Have any makeup artists ever makeover a man to look like a woman? Where was it done, a store? Was it fun?

I am talking about other than for halloween. was it done in a salon?Have any makeup artists ever makeover a man to look like a woman? Where was it done, a store? Was it fun?
Look at books by the late, great Kevyn Aucoin, especially Face Forward, he made lots of men look like very glamorous women including Linda Evangelista. I would go to a MAC Pro store or at least a MAC counter ... they have professional products. And you definitely need a very clean shave. Or go to your local drag queen hangout and ask for tips. Search for ';crossdresser'; on YouTube and you will see a lot of videos. Also check out http://www.youtube.com/user/EnKoreMakeup and http://www.youtube.com/user/aboywearingm鈥?/a> they are not trying to look like women, but definitely have great makeup skills.Have any makeup artists ever makeover a man to look like a woman? Where was it done, a store? Was it fun?
i love to crossdress my boyfriends, i take them to the MAC store and have makeovers done on them, while they are having this done i take a bunch of pictures. the artists at mac do this quite frequently they tell me
Like in Mrs. Doubtfire?
I'm a Make-up Artist and I've made over some men befored. Some are just curious, I guess you could say. The most fun I have is with gay men! They absolutely are good customer's and are always pleasant with the makeover I give them. =)
wow i haven't seen Mrs. Doubtfire in forever, ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn