Saturday, December 5, 2009

Are woman who spend time putting on makeup more likely to be looking for a man than those that don't?

Explain.Are woman who spend time putting on makeup more likely to be looking for a man than those that don't?
no. usually women that wear makeup do it because they like the way they look and they can feel confident in themselves. picking up guys is a plus ++Are woman who spend time putting on makeup more likely to be looking for a man than those that don't?
Heck no.





Knowing that you look your best increase your self confidence which enhances every other aspect of your life.
No-not at all. I just like it.
Not usually. For me, it makes me feel more self confident. A little bit of make-up enhances your natural beauty.
Actually they are losing their own personility infront of men because makeup shape them which they are not and it brings the concept of beauty in the mind of men and they try their best to get the best one. Choseing artificial beauty .


The natual women beauty is disappearing from the minds of the men. What will happened if it will continue after 100 years.


Make up is good but for someting not for all time.
No. Actually, I rarely wore makeup till I began to seriously date someone. Some girls just like to look put together.
I think so because they want to look nicer
No! I've been happily married for 11 years and I wear make-up everyday. My husband says that he likes that I still fix myself up for him after all these years.
*i guess sometimes if they are trying to impress a guy bu usually the girls who wear a lot of makeup are just more insecure with their looks*
No. I dont think so. It's more of an interest and hobby I would say. It's like guys enjoy racing cars. Many of the girls love to feel good and confident. We love the wonderful effects and colors on our faces. We just love to be prettier (there is no limit) and we believe makeup helps. Getting a guy is just a bonus. :)
some ladies need more make-up than others.


Some weren't born a classic natural beauty.


Some are insecure and try to hide behind a painted face


Some just love playing with make up


Some don't think their value is made up of the newest Covergirl lip color





and some . . .





just don't give a **** what they look like





pick one
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn