Friday, December 11, 2009

How come men seem to dislike the idea of women wearing makeup?

maybe not all men do, but most men I encounter speak against women wearing makeup. why is that? what's wrong with wearing makeup?How come men seem to dislike the idea of women wearing makeup?
not makeup as a concept just the kind of makeup that looks cheap and sl*tty





the whole idea of good make-up is to make it look like you have naturally flawless skin. no-one (who has never met you) should notice you are wearing it until you remove it





brightly colored eyeshadow and excessive rouge is for the red light district and circus clowns.How come men seem to dislike the idea of women wearing makeup?
thats really bizzare. maybe they are the decent men who actually like you the way you are Report Abuse

i think maybe u r rite:)


the reason why I dont like women wearing make up is because i like women for who they are (personality) as to perhaps, what they look like.


by wearing make up it gives me the impression that they are perhaps trying to impress the guys and what does that say about their personality?


dont be too concerned about looks, at the end of the day its your joyful and beautiful personality that counts. the rest goes away.


just my opinion. but i think its important to not overuse it to impress guys, just be ureself, seriously.


: )


i hope that helps.
Dear Friend,





Let me share with you a little bit about my past. I used to wear A LOT of makeup growing up, I guess because Hollywood promotes it. Then one day, my brother-in-law whom I respected said to me, ';I really think you put on too much makeup, it makes you look like a cheap whore.'; At that time, I really didn't understand what the message was he was trying to get across to me was. But, the guys I would go out with were only guys that wanted to get into bed and then they were history. Never saw them again. I did feel cheap. I did feel like a whore when all I really wanted was to be... loved. But my dear, since Jesus came into my life, the ';inner'; beauty you have will show on the outside of you. God has given you wonderful natural beauty. If you aren't ready to give up your makeup, which really is self-centered, try using a lot LESS of it. You'll be amazed at the positive results you will get. I PROMISE!
I am not sure what group of men you spend time with, but I know as a man that I like it when women wear makeup in moderation and purpose. I consider wearing it as a part of taking care of yourself along with handling other health issues.
most guys i know like women to wear some makeup but not so much that it's caked on and looks gross. also, guys tend to like it if girls still look very pretty without makeup, since that means you're naturally pretty.
';Honestly'; brought up a good point.





I met a woman online who was very attractive, but wore tons of makeup. So much so, that after a make out session, i was WEARING the following:





Lipstick, foundation, blush, and sparkles... i was covered! lol
misrepresentation.hiding.warpaint.religi鈥?and unnatural.
They like the natural look (the decent guys anyway). This means you can wear make-up. But it has to look like it's not there.
Because many women look horrible in makeup. If you don't know how to apply it, don't bother.
maybe because they appreciate more the natural beauty
try this





next time put make up in ur partners face, specially lipstick..then try to kiss him iuuu disgusting, certainly a turn off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn