Friday, December 11, 2009

Girls: Are young men with makeup a turn on for you?

Or do you like the Rough and Ready type?Girls: Are young men with makeup a turn on for you?
Eyeliner is a YES.


I don't care if people think i'm weird. lol


^^Girls: Are young men with makeup a turn on for you?
That depends. If the guy is goth/punk/emo/etc, then I probably won't mind the makeup, is their style, they have a right to use it. Otherwise... weird. I might not be crazy about the makeup, but if applied well, it can even look good.





Rough and ready is good too.






Certain men can pull it off. I do however prefer the more rough type. (In more ways than one... *innocent eyes*)





Just basic grooming is an absolute must for me.
I like the rough and ready type.
Make up on men, heck no! But young heck YEAH!
Sources say that Zac Effron is indeed a guy(although I still have my doubts) and Vanessa Hudgens is with this Zac shemale so maybe they like that.





DRAGON 2008


';I BELIEVE IN U.S.';
u mean guys with guyliner?lol...i acutally kinda like the guyliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn