Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone else use makeup to excite their man?

My boyfriend seems to have a soft spot for Lipstick so I often use that bit of knowledge to my advantage and every now and then smear it on his cheek and for some reason he gets very aroused by this.





Of course when I kiss him anyway I know he cant help but know hes mine ;)





Thanks to all who answer :)





P.S. Happy Easter :)Does anyone else use makeup to excite their man?
Ya, I do that sometimes. There`s this really sparkly, glossy pink lip gloss that I use and my boyfriend goes insane and it always turns him on. Sometimes before I see him I purposely put too much on and kiss his hand, he says he likes the little lip print left behind. :)Does anyone else use makeup to excite their man?
i always wear this hot pink glossy lipstick, and my boyfriend likes it when after we have sex he can look in teh full length mirror and see perfect little pink lip marks all down his body.


lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn