Friday, December 11, 2009

Is it normal for men to want you to wear makeup?

My boyfriend likes it when I wear foundation and sometimes eye shadow because he thinks I'm wearing it to make myself more attractive to him. I think he may even have a fetish for it. It's gotten to the point where he wants me to wear foundation every second I'm around him. Is this healthy?Is it normal for men to want you to wear makeup?
i guess it's alright but you should do what you wanna do tho. make up can age your skin quick so don't have it on in times where you feel you don't need to. my bf is the opposite. doesn't like make up on girls. I don't like make up either so it works out i guess. i do have some blemishes and scars but instead of covering i just try to treat them! i like my eye liner and mascara tho. i wear it when i go out to the movies or to the bar or whatever but not everyday. as for eye shadow, i'm just now getting into it cuz it really does pop out your eyes and it's fun! but again only when i'm going out. i'm 23 y/o. didn't wear foundation till i was 20. thats why my knowledge on make up is to the minimum ! l0o0l !Is it normal for men to want you to wear makeup?
Most guys don't like all that cakeyness on a womans face, they prefer the 'au naturale' look. But yeah some guys do find that if a woman is wearing makeup she looks more 'attractive' or something. Depends on the guy really. But wearing foundation 'every second around him' is a little creepyish. He should just love you without all the makeup :
|It isn't a fetish, he just thinks you look better with make-up on.
No! Not unless they are gay.
hmmm sounds kind of gay. i don't know though?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn