Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you believe that makeup makes a woman more beautiful? Should men wear makeup to add color to their faces?

In my opinion, yes, makeup makes a woman more beautiful, but only if a little is applied and you don't go overboard, it is only pretty if it looks natural. And no, I don't think men should wear makeup inless they are gay, men should be manly and strong, not worried about how they look!Do you believe that makeup makes a woman more beautiful? Should men wear makeup to add color to their faces?
yes i think it helps us women


seems to me men dont need it or age as fastDo you believe that makeup makes a woman more beautiful? Should men wear makeup to add color to their faces?
makeup may not make a woman more beautiful but it helps bring out the best features.


its also really fun to experiment and try different kinds of products.


men could wear it too if they wanted





hope this helped!
Yes to the first part of your question, although you really don't need it everyday, sometimes it's nice to see a woman just as they are. As for men, definately not, groomed yes, made up no.
make up doe make u look prettier..altho..if u use it too much..then..itll ruin ur face..ahah..oh well..i see it on girls all the time..i wonder how they look underneath all tat make up..well guys shouldn't wear make-up..they look good the way they are..=]
If a man thinks you look more beautiful w/ makeup on, then isn't he just dating/liking you for your looks?


Also, if men think that women have to wear makeup to be accepted, y NOT men???
Makeup, when done properly, brings out the best features of a woman. It helps us feel more confident. But sometimes personality alone can make a woman more beautiful.
For me, I have to wear make-up to look human!!! hehe...yes, it gives a leg up to not naturally ';hot'; girls and brings out the features of pretty women. Another plus, is that is makes me feel confident and put together--even if I'm bloody tired!
I dont wear makeup unless i have to (like in performances). I believe makeup makes women prettier in pictures or from far away. It help their features to stand out and their skin to not look washed out. However up close, most makeup looks ';grainy'; and thick. Many women have just fine skin before they began wearing makeup (well fine for any teenager) and if they had not begun wearing makeup their skin would have gotten even better instead of worse.


I believe men should wear makeup the same way I feel women should wear it.. only if they need to stand out from far away or in pics
i think makeup makes a girl stand out more....... but to much make up doesnt look good on anyone. i dont think guys should wear makeupi think its kindof gay. but maybe it hes a model or something.
I used to be against wearing makeup...but after trying the stuff, I noticed a big difference in my features! Mascara, eye shadow and liner compliment the eyes! You can make them look bigger, sexier or even bring out your natural eye color even more. Foundation ';hides'; blemishes or uneven skin tones, giving your face a smooth and even look. Blush is always fun as it adds a pinch of red/pink! At night it's always fun too! I was a tomboy until I turned 20 three years ago. I hated make-up and saw it so superficial, but I am so in love with it now! Women are beautiful with or without makeup. Make up is just fun! Like the frosting, sprinkles, and cherry on top of a cake! I don't know about men wearing make-up though...I guess it would add color to their faces, but what for? I believe they should definitely be groomed though! Those unibrows just don't do it for me!
Sadly i do, but most men don't


they like natural


and they don't even notice when girls have it on


Makeup makes girls more confident i believe


and that is beautiful idk i feel better with makeup





hmm i don't think so i like the look that men have


their whole attitude is sexy to me they are confident without it and girls should be too
makeup helps every women. very few of us look better with out. but men they have to stay with out or it would feel like a men!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn