Friday, December 11, 2009

Do all men think that women wear makeup because they think their ugly?

Im a young lady and I am not unattractive to me.


I dont like just a plain face though.


I enjoy the color of makeups and guys assume


I think I am uglyy.


Do all men think that?Do all men think that women wear makeup because they think their ugly?
I do not think that. There is a difference between trying to conceal something and trying to enhance something. I view makeup as a way of a woman expressing her style and enhancing what she already has.





For example, I like women who do the classy makeup look. There is no hiding there. Just expression of a personality and style.Do all men think that women wear makeup because they think their ugly?
Nope i dont think that at all i am 21 years old and have been wearing make up since i was 16. I wear it to cover imperfections and it makes you look brighter and awake.. Some peoples skin may be oily or they have acne and thats why they use it. Thinking your attractive is a good thing. Guys dont understand its important to us girls to look perfect at all times lol. My BF tells me im beautiful w or wo it. but i feel better with it on ';flawless';. I dont thinks all guys assume it i think most like natural but none of us are born perfect
My boyfriend thought girls wore makeup to cover their imperfections (real or in their own heads) before he met me and my housemate Kat. Now he knows that some of us use it because we like the colours and we like to do something creative with our bodies- makeup isn't permanent so you can change it whenever you want, not like tattoos! He now says he likes that girls like us (and you) use makeup to enhance what we have and to have fun with colour because it looks nicer than hiding our natural beauty ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn