Friday, December 11, 2009

Guys, Do men perfer eye makeup on a girl, or not?

I have naturally blonde hair so my eyelashes are blonde and it looks as if I don't have any if I don't wear mascara. I perfer the natural look but look funny if I don't wear some makeupGuys, Do men perfer eye makeup on a girl, or not?
I prefer no eye makeup on womenGuys, Do men perfer eye makeup on a girl, or not?
my husband doesn't like make up but has admitted that i look better in mascara (brown or brown-black). i too am naturally blonde with practically see-through lashes. just a light coat of mascara does me fine for the day. going out? i wear a light eyeliner (brown or light grey) with it for just a bit more definition. sometimes a light brownish gold lid.





very natural looking :)
if your lashes are that light then maybe wear a brown mascara, [as opposed to black] its not as harsh, and it will keep it natural.
my boyfriend doesnt really like when i wear makeup so i don't really wear it anymore.
most of them prefer natural beauty... but why do they turn their head instantly when they see a ';hot'; woman wearing the latest fashion items AND TONS OF MAKE UP? I hate that...
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn