Friday, December 11, 2009

Poll: Are you a man and do you wear makeup?

simple yes or no answer.Poll: Are you a man and do you wear makeup?
I am a woman and I wear make-up.Poll: Are you a man and do you wear makeup?
I tried lipstick on my nipples once at the beach.





That didn't work out too well.





It got all over my surfboard....and when she walked to the shop for a soda, it mysteriously turned up on the front of my girl's best friend's t-shirt too, so she grounded me saying if liked monkey business that much?.... I could become a monk for a month.





a celebant one.





oh.








.
well im not a guy but i do wear makeup - alot of it!!


but my boyfriend and some of my guy friends do not lyk foundation and things just some simple black eyeliner. they always look good with it!!!
im a guy. if i could find a girl who would give me a makeover id do it to see how it was. ladies, contact me if you want to give me one.
Yes and Yes
no...yes...
Yes,


No.
no %26amp; yes
N





Y
I'm a man, and no I do not use any makeup





My face is just the way it is
Not a man......Do wear makeup....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn