Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think about men wearing makeup?

Personally, I really don't see what's wrong with it and a lot of times they look really good in it, but it really freaks some people out. I'm just wondering what the general opinion is, I guess.What do you think about men wearing makeup?
I think men who wear makeup appropriately are really hot. I'm not into the emo thing but if they like it then that's good for them. I couple of my friends love emo guys. I personally like it when a guy wears some makeup. Light mascara to darken the lashes, eyeliner to bring the lashline together, and light eyeshadow to darken the eyes. My boyfriend does this and he is so sexy with it on. Now, the whole drag queen look doesn't turn me on one bit but men can do makeup and do it right!What do you think about men wearing makeup?
i think it would be weird if i went outside wearing the following things on my face





eyeliner


blush


eye shadow


lipstick


and whatever other things that are considered as make up
real men don't wear makeup, and any guy who disagrees with me obviously aint a real man
I don't mind as long as they don't go overboard.
Actors, models (male) wear make-up. So I don't see a problem with it.
i wear makeup. i like it. :)
whatever floats their boat.
Ick, no. If a man takes longer than me to get ready in the morning, something is just not right....
no no no no no
emo guys are freakin hottt.
IDC


We're Not here To Impress People


If they wear make-up let em


its not hurting you
i think it's freaky...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn