Saturday, December 5, 2009

LADIES: What would you do if your man looked better in your clothes and makeup than you did?

if he can fit in these stripper clothes and look better then damn i'm putting him out to get me some moneyLADIES: What would you do if your man looked better in your clothes and makeup than you did?
Being that quite a few friends of mine are gay or bi and dress in drag from time to time I can tell you what I HAVE done in this situation. By the way, I did date a bi guy that dressed in drag and he DID look better than me.





The first time... you sort of feel a little part of you die inside. lol





After that you just sort of deal with it.





Eventually, if you're an open and accepting person, you ***** and complain until they start picking out your clothes and doing your make-up for you.





Or... I did.LADIES: What would you do if your man looked better in your clothes and makeup than you did?
lol @ Amy!





My man is bigger and hairier than me, so I doubt he would look better. Mind you, he'd probably dress his goat wh0re up in my clothes...





Then she'd be the one walking the beat, hee hee.
I would dump him the minute he put on my clothes and make-up.
Impossible, they'd be too tight on him. Seriously, that would creep me out, he'd have to go.
extremely scared
put your make up on him, let him put your cloths on and send him out to work for me.
take a pic and put of my space and be lie ';hot? or not?';
Just ask the wife.
Ask him for the secret and if he thought I looked fat.
Let him take them with him out the door -- quickly out the door.


o_O
ONLY ONE THING....





WAR
the doctors did a good job..
complement him..


LOL NEVER ! i would just be ashamed to be a woman :(
Well they prob do... im a drag queen
































no not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn