Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup question? How do you make a woman look like a man with makeup?

Hi I am a LARPER and I am in a Mage the Awakening game playing a hippie vietnam vet, stuck in pandemonium I wanted to dress up I found all the other stuff for the costume like the wig , facial hair , tie dye shirts and such but I dont know to make myself look like a guy I kinda figured how to act a bit like a guy but I dont know how to do the makeup any help , please, fellow LARP people?OR makeup artists would be better, thanksMakeup question? How do you make a woman look like a man with makeup?
the contours of a man's face are different than a womans. you should also darken up your 'five oclock shadow' area





i would get a contouring palette to shape up your face.





don't forget to thicken up the brows with an eyebrow pencil





no other make up requiredMakeup question? How do you make a woman look like a man with makeup?
Don't wear any makeup at all. No mascara, nothing. It'll make it look more realistic. If you have the facial hair and the wig you should be okay. Make sure you wear a bra/corset that kind've flattens your boobs too, depending on how much you want to look like a guy. Guys tend to scratch their cheek/chin cause of the beard, I've noticed. If you have to run, keep your arms tucked in near your waist and take longer strides. Girls tend to let their arms sit looser and their running steps are a lot shorter and feminine. Cross your arms instead of putting them on your hips. Hope that helps :)
buy a fake mustache :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn