Friday, December 11, 2009

How do men view other men who wear makeup?

at least foundation and concealer?How do men view other men who wear makeup?
We avert our gaze so we do not have to view them.How do men view other men who wear makeup?
It's up to them





I don't have an opinion one way or another.





Most of society's ills are due to people thinking that their opinions of other people's lifestyles actually matter.





Americans are the most opinionated people on the planet and they should sit back and realize that their disapproval of others is irrelevant.





Put up and shut up!





That goes for you too Blue Eyed Canadian!











EDIT: ADAM Lambert looks so much more interesting than his competitors with his use of make up.








EDIT AT DAN A:


DAN A said ';He is either Gay OR acting for a movie in this case it don't really bother me';





So if a straight guy is in make up for a reason you approve of - thats OK with you


BUT if an identical guy wearing identical make up happens to be gay - you don't approve.





How idiotic is that?? Either make up bothers you or it doesn't.

















Why are you jealous of a guy getting drooled on by women??





Was that a faux pas revealing your true IDENTITEH??





REVEAL THYSELF: YOU MUST OBEY MAH AUTHORITEH!


I


I


I


I


V edit: OIC ....
Depends on the reason the man is wearing make-up. Every guy on television is wearing make-up even the weather man! A lot of guys think make-up is for girls, but recently i have noticed a lot of men wearing eyeliner. Other men probably assume the man wearing make-up is gay, i just assume he is following a trend that seems to come and go every couple of months.
Tracy: Women weren't drooling over Johnny Depp. They just thought his character was funny and interesting. Women aren't sexual the way men are. They are only sexual at certain times, like when female dogs go into heat.





Unless they are bisexual or lesbian, then they are just men with vaginas. They are wired more like men sexually.





Tracy: Yes. I've met a lot. That's how I know.
Very, very jealous of Johnny Depp in ';Pirates of the Caribbean'; when women drool over him.





And as for those who respond ';gay,'; Ozzy Osbourne wears black eyeliner. Is he ';gay';?





Edit: Trevor, I didn't say *I* was jealous. I meant that's how men view men who wear make-up. I failed to put a subject in the sentence.





Edit: Holier Than Thou, are you serious? Have you ever actually met a woman?
WHy would men do anything women do? I barely shower, I don't use soap, men using deodorant is for sissies. I have a glorious long beard that insults some women for some reason.





Make your own waves.





Follow the leader? Humpfh, I am the leader, and if you follow, you follow in my wake.
depends why they're wearing it. if they're clowns or actors or something and they're wearing it for work or if it's like part of their halloween costume then it makes sense. but if there doing it because they're trying to be like chicks that's pretty weird. i'd stay far away from a dude like that.
If a guy wears makeup in public, he's gay or a tranny. If he's going to be on tv, like a newsman, then I don't even take notice.
Lots' of heterosexual rock stars wear makeup.
Some stranger= I don't care, friend bust there chops about it then move on(meaning it doesn't really matter).
I'm not a dude, but I just wanted to pipe in and say that guys who wear eyeliner are sexy!
I don't really see anything wrong with it. All the Hollywood stars do it.
GAY!





Just being honest ask a guy on the street who isnt gay and he'll say he's gay.
He is either Gay





OR acting for a movie in this case it don't really bother me
They tend to enjoy movies.





And Ozzy Osbourne is 'gay'.
With a very, very short glance so as not to give the wrong impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn