Saturday, December 5, 2009

Question about men that wear makeup: What do you think of them?

I don't mean the full mask, but using foundation or powder to cover an occasional blemish.Question about men that wear makeup: What do you think of them?
My husband has used TINY amounts to take the edge off a horrendous zit once in a while.





I mean.. maybe 5 times in 10 years. The kind of zit that would have people staring at it instead of listening to him. Only in the most severe cases.Question about men that wear makeup: What do you think of them?
Perfectly fine to cover a blemish. I've used it on my son's face.





I don't know your age, but my son is 12 and kids today are really mean. I want him to feel as secure with himself as possible and if a dot of concealer on a blemish does it--it's not anyone else's business.
OMG Ruth! You talk about kids being mean.....how do you think they're going to treat your son when they realize he's got make-up on?!? Seriously. I feel for him. Having blemishes is just something that everyone goes though - some people worse than others. Kids will find things to be 'mean' about. Please don't give them even more reasons to! Do you want him to grow up having experienced life - good, bad, indifferent, or do you want him growing up insecure and thinking he needs to cover up all of his flaws (like a girl)?
who really cares? if its just to cover a blemish whats the big deal? if you cant tell they are wearing it then i dont see an issue with it..





now eyeliner on a man is a different story..
clearsil comes tinted, is that make up? Then think about all the chemicals in make up that girls slather on all the time.
If it makes them feel comfortable about themselves, then good for them. But I wouldn't want my partner to wear it- sorry!
Nothing wrong with covering a blemish. Jeez
completely unattractive.
A little gay I must say. Use acne soap or whatsoever to let it heal, but not make up. If a girl finds out, she'll be disgusted.
i think it's perfectly acceptable -
I think it's a turn off and I know there are better ways to help with blemishs.
Hate makeup on men. Sorry guys!
Big turn off.
they are gay
alright why not i say
gay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn