Thursday, December 3, 2009

Some men find makeup, plastic surgery, etc to be deceptive to the man...?

But women never get to see the ';rack'; of a man until things are well on their way. And if you believe in abstinence, the less power to you, so to speak.





Hence all the worried questioners: ';plz help... does size really matter?';





Any thoughts anyone?Some men find makeup, plastic surgery, etc to be deceptive to the man...?
I would quite happily walk around with my dong out, but not with makeup on it. thats dishonest.Some men find makeup, plastic surgery, etc to be deceptive to the man...?
Plastic surgery remains fake - with or without clothing. Make up can be removed, but it's basically a duel function - war paint (women competing) and I personally find it is deceptive.





Men don't make massive efforts to deceive their package, and plastic surgery is a true rarity in that department.





I'm happy with my size, and if it isn't good enough for a woman, well that's for her to deal with. Thankfully, I've not found myself in that position as yet.





Most of the women I've dated have been minimal users of make up and plastic surgery is not something I've ever encountered in any relationship...
Unless you're caking on make-up with a spatula it only enhances your features not change them and all too many men don't care if the boobs are fake as long as they're huge.





As for his 'size' , as a woman I'm pretty sure you know that even before we do 'the deed' we have a pretty good idea of what he's packing just from slow dances and long embraces :)
And then some men find plain faces, flat chests, and kinky curly hair to be displeasing to the man... Oh, the irony.. Artificial beauty isn't always appreciated, yet natural beauty isn't always appreciated either...


Edit: the the size of a man's penis shouldn't be viewed as a deception...unless the guy boasts about something he doesn't have.
Of course men find women deceptive after all the treatments. I see better and hotter bodies on my kid's computer game,





What's the difference? Fake boobs, shaved vahoohoo, blown up lips.





Give me a down to earth non-slutty country girl anyday.





With regards to your argument..You want to see a man's 'rack', be real and you just might, but don't sell yourself shot.
Men do all kinds of nutty things in an attempt to get as macho a body as possible, including but not limited to cosmetic surgery, unhealthy diets, incessant (pathological) exercise regimens and consuming copious amounts of steroids:


http://www.malehealth.co.uk/userpage1.cf鈥?/a>





They're dying their hair with Grecian Formula every two weeks, getting MANicures, primping and preening...
my mommy told me not to discuss the sizes of those things, and stick to my pacifiers. the only cosmetics i am allow to use is baby powder. some times i put it on all over me, and then i look like casper the friendly ghost. it scares my little older bother, and he runs away from me. now my mommy she puts on way to much baby powder and other stuff on her face then my daddy runs away from her too. strange males, i just can't figure them out anymore.
I'm not really a make up man...i like to see the real person before the representative shows up and color coats the product of my investing...time, energy, and emotions


And having 5 sisters and 8 aunts i would say YEAH...size matters to the individual...just like some men prefer women either with big Breast or (J-Lo's)...booties.... or both or some like women to be flat as well...Paris Hilton..(ewwwww) i guess it's all about your choice...unfortunately women can get the short end of a stick...literally....not being able to see what she dealing with and abstinence which is great doesnt help... i say ask him...';Look what are we working with?'; or hey play a game of strip poker......
Neuro,


I invited a lady back to my apartment with the intention of getting some 'stress relief' (wink, wink). By the time she was done removing her corrective shoes, prosthetic leg, fake eyelashes, breast implants, lip silicone, hair extensions, glass eye, and surgically altered vaj*yj*y, there was nothing left.
Baseball analogy:





It's not the size of the bat that counts, it's all about how he swings it.


Foul ball, strike, base hit, or homerun.
I have been asked if I thank god everyday for my blessing, so it apparently does matter to at least some people.
the obvious solution is to permit men to be nude in public





Sam for best answer ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn