Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can i get some men makeup products in Australia?

can You also tell me what products I need to get.Where can i get some men makeup products in Australia?
Don't do that to your face.Where can i get some men makeup products in Australia?
You can get cosmetics and skin care from anywhere, including Australia, from my website.





I hope this info helps. If you have any questions, you can email me directly from the website.





Take care and God bless!





Monica
MEN makeup products? sorry, hun. theres no such thing. makeup was made originally for girls. if you want to wear makeup, your gonna have to use girl stuff.. i'm not going to tell you to not do it, because it's your life and decision, but people might look at you funny.
I don't really know what you mean by men makeup. But if you need makeup I suggest Coonobabe. They ship all over the world 4 free, so email them if you have any particular question.- they have online experts 24/7 http://www.coonobabe.com





The only thing I get for my boyfriend is Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle. It took away his eye wrinkles, and lightened considerably the dark circles. So you may also want to consider that as well. here's their link


http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>
what like eyeliner, mascara eyeshadow and stuff like that?


any drugstore
KRYOLAN .





? .


nOT NO WHAT WHAT IT FOR ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn