Friday, December 11, 2009

In 2009, men are wearing makeup, more jewelry and so on. What is your opinon of men wearing painted toenails?

I'm definitely okay with men wearing makeup and painting their toenails. I'm not talking about goth or emo stuff though. I guess you could consider me the sorority girl type and I think guys can wear makeup quite appropriately. My boyfriend gets manis and pedis with me and gets his toes painted. He usually gets a french or american mani and a deep red or french pedi. It looks really good on him and he pulls it off. I love it that we can go to the salon together for this.





I say go for it. Most who think it's ';gay'; haven't really seen a guy with it before and associate it with men going in full drag. That is definitely kinda off to me but painted nails and light makeup can be so cute on a guy!In 2009, men are wearing makeup, more jewelry and so on. What is your opinon of men wearing painted toenails?
I think guys are so sexyyyyy when they wear black eyeliner but thts the only kind of makeup they should wear


Lip rings are very sexy


Black fingernails are SEXYYYYY but painted toenails on a guy would be gross


If you watch American Idol than you know Adam Lambert and omg he is SEXY!!!!!In 2009, men are wearing makeup, more jewelry and so on. What is your opinon of men wearing painted toenails?
According to who the guy is, they may actually look good with painted toenails. There's two very good examples of guys wearing finger nail polish, Bam Margera and the lead singer of HIM.
i like it when guys look after themselves and are well groomed. i'd love it if my husband used facial moisturiser or had a facial every now and then etc


but painted toe nails..??!!. that just doesn't sound right..
Jewelry = cool. Makeup, painted nails, etc. = BAD.
no no no!








help me? pics included


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
That's like asking: ';What do you think about gays?';


All the same answer..wrong.
hmmmm well its their choice, and people need to learn how to accept it.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn