Friday, December 11, 2009

What do you think of straight men wearing makeup?

i wear makeup occasionally and just really soft like foundation and eyeliner/mascara.. and im a 100 percent straight im a model so i kind of adapted to it.. Reactions??? im 15What do you think of straight men wearing makeup?
well.. if you've adapted to it i suppose it works. i really don't have a negative reaction to it. But if my boyfriend were to be right next to me putting on makeup I think I'd find that odd and I don't think I'd like that very much. lol but whatever you like you shouldn't care what others say.What do you think of straight men wearing makeup?
Anytime you find that you have to declare that you're straight, you're getting into a gray area.
i love it when guys wear black eyeliner.
gay
maybe a tad of foundation...


no eye make up though








errr!!








its a no no!


i like my man to be a MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn