Thursday, December 3, 2009

Have You/Would You Ever Let A Man Do Your Makeup?

I let my fiance do my eye makeup yesterday and it looked really good. He made massive ammounts of black eyeshadow look right. Have you ever let a man do your makeup? How did it look? If you havn't would you let a man do your makeup?Have You/Would You Ever Let A Man Do Your Makeup?
lol this is interesting. I think I'd consider it just for fun and see how it comes out. It's true they know what they like on a girl so why not try it? I'll have to give it a go sometime. Plus there are plenty of male make-up artisits.Have You/Would You Ever Let A Man Do Your Makeup?
a gay man lol
you got lucky trust me i am still washing mine off and it's been 2 months!!!
I got my make up done by a male professional make up artist and he did it quickly and it looked amazing! He really knew what I liked and took into account my style.
definately most of the makeup artists in hollywood are men and they do a fantastic job
I would cause surprizinly thy r better at it.
I'd probably lean more towards a gay guy doing my makeup because gay guys always know much more about makeup than straight guys
Ive never let a man do my makeup but id give it a try! They know what looks good on a girl!
if hes helping me pick out a shade at the make-up store suree
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn