Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I find pictures of historic Egyptian MEN wearing makeup?

Please help!


I have a speech DUE tomorrow morning on the history of men wearing makeup.


I'm also going to bring up European men powdering their faces white.Where can I find pictures of historic Egyptian MEN wearing makeup?
I doubt there are any pictures, just those drawings they did back then.





Google ';ancient egyptian men';Where can I find pictures of historic Egyptian MEN wearing makeup?
What about in the Colonial times in America the men wore Makeup %26amp; wigs here. You could mention that. %26amp; also check on Googel for the Egyptians.
Japanese men dressed for plays and they wore a lot of make-up.
uh have you tried google?
Well men wearing make-up is juat gross. I don't care if you are gay thats still gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn