Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm a man, so how can I make my nose look smaller without makeup?

-I can't think of anyway. I seriously thought about this for 3 minutes. I got nothing.I'm a man, so how can I make my nose look smaller without makeup?
your nose is perfect leave it alone i think you are very sexyI'm a man, so how can I make my nose look smaller without makeup?
probably not :(
Maybe poofier hair do? Why are you worried about it? I heard that the size of a man's nose is in direct proportion to the size of his.....





Good luck and Goddess Bless!
cosmetic surgery or gain weight so your cheeks look bigger and your nose looks smaller
cut part of it off
let your facial hair grow and if you dont like how you look with facial hair, then get surgery...but my best advice to you is love yourself how you are and others will love you how you are too...looks arent just about a big nose, because i mean being a girl with a big nose sucks(not that much tho) but a guy with a big nose can look hott anyways, i mean look at


nick lacheyhttp://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2004/04/鈥?/a>


vin diesel http://www.rockwired.com/vin.jpg


owen wilsonhttp://www.spyralstaircase.com/photograp鈥?/a>


these 3 guys have really big noses specially the last 2 and they are still SUPER SUPER HOTT!!!


(and if the sites dont work just type those names in yahoo and look for pictures).. so basically what i am trying to say is you can be hott as heck even with a big nose...


good luck!!
Ram it in Oprah's asss
I'd suggest growing a goatee but if you have any facial hair along your jawline/cheeks then shave it. The more facial hair you have along the sides of your face, the narrower your face will look and thusly make your nose look bigger. A goatee will help make your face look a bit longer and therefore make your nose look a bit smaller
Since your nose and ears are exactly the same length (proportion), maybe having your hair long enough to cover them a little bit will detract attention. Plus more hair is a distraction.





Good luck with that.
of course, get surgery lol
Plastic Surgery


Wear brighter clothes


Puff out your cheeks


There is not much you can do, just SMILE and be yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn