Thursday, December 3, 2009

Old Man makeup?

In my movie I have to play an older man. Probably 55-60. I have to have some wrinkles and stuff. Is there any make up out there that can make me look that old?Old Man makeup?
...during high school (...back in 1980/81), I took pleasure in creating my own latex make-up effects, and I even did a very excellent and convincing old man's elderly visage. As far as establishing facial wrinkles, if you want to go absolutely full blown, you could go through the long process of creating a mold of your head in latex and plaster, and creating single and/or full-headed appliances, which are glue to your face (...for a good visual of this, check out the 'old man' sequence in the first ';Jackass'; movie)...





...for something less arduous, but still fairly convincing, get yourself some brush-on latex rubber make up, physically stretch out the portions of skin on your faces, where you want the wrinkles, brush on the latex, let it dry, release the stretched portion of your skin.....and presto!!! Instant wrinkles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn