Saturday, December 5, 2009

I know this is the makeup section, but how do you get closer to a man?

Sorry! I know this is in the make-up section, but I'm not having any luck anywhere else and i know women are all over this.





Ladies, I'm lookin' for some advice; how do you get closer to a man with out being obnoxious, pressuring them, and potentially scaring them away? I've known Brendon for a few weeks now, I met him through my friend Michael, who introduced me to Brendon's friend Jeremy. Jeremy is now a good friend of mine, too, and he introduced me to Brendon. I really want to start talking to Brendon more and get closer to him, but I'm not sure how? Today he was having a bad day and i asked him if he was okay through myspace, but he read it and didn't reply.





How do I start up conversation?


How much eye contact is enough?


How do I sound interested and excited about the things he talks about and keep the conversation going?


How do I be a GOOD friend of his?


How do I stand out as a friend, and not just put into ';one of my friends';, but where he actually thinks about meI know this is the makeup section, but how do you get closer to a man?
You know what? I would suggest that you be yourself. Of course be your ';nicer'; self but what I'm trying to tell you is this. Just try to be true to yourself and don't pretend too much just to get noticed. If you're really interested in the things that he's interested, well then things will just flow naturally. BUt if you're just pretending, you will end up sounding fake. Just be there for him when he needs you, and if he noticed that you're really a nice person he will pursue you if he's interested but if he's not, you can't force a person to like you. There are more fishes in the ocean. And I would also presume that you're still young. Have fun and enjoy your youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn