Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do you say to a man who says ';Women don't need makeup';, some men should keep that opinion to themself!!

The same guy that says women don't need make-up is the same one who's steps slow as he passes the billboard of the half-naked model who is both airbrushed and make-up smothered. Anyone who's ever seen a girl after little or no sleep, with dark under eye circles and a pasty complexion wouldn't begrudge her a little help. Basically every guy at work says there's no need for make-up, but then I can't help but notice that the 'hot' girls they drool over are all retouched in some way.


When I go without make-up, I get rude comments like ';not enough sleep?'; ';Are you sick?'; and my favorite ';Letting yourself go?';


Clothes, hair dye, make-up... its all part of how you personalize your look. There are dozens of average looking girls just like me, who with the help of a little cosmetic boost can bring out the features that would make them stand out in a subtle attractive way.


I feel like there's a misunderstanding where girls are somehow supposed to be beautiful and unselfconscious, without worrying about their weight or spending too much time on their looks.What do you say to a man who says ';Women don't need makeup';, some men should keep that opinion to themself!!
Id prefer if women didnt wear any makeup, but its up to them if they want to do it or not.





Really, think about this for a minute:


Guy: Hey, you look pretty good without makeup on!


Girl: WHAT? HOW DARE YOU!!!


Guy: Im saying that you look pretty!


Girl: Stop forcing your beliefs onto me! Pig!


Guy: ...Im...sorry?What do you say to a man who says ';Women don't need makeup';, some men should keep that opinion to themself!!
Only an ugly woman would need makeup in order to cover something up. I do not wear makeup very often because I do not need it. It a guy tells you that you dont need makeup, he is complimenting you, if you choose to create a scene over it, perhaps you need more than just makeup to cover up that ugly personality.
Why should he keep his opinions to himself? It's a valid opinion. Would you tell him to keep his opinion to himself if he told you you look good in a pair of jeans? No, you would want to hear it, and it isn't like he's telling you that you DO need the makeup. Some guys don't like the fake doll look, so I think that if they like a girl, they should be able to tell her what he does and does not like about what she wears or how she does her hair. After all, if you don't like a guy wearing certain clothes you tell them, don't you? And I don't hear any guys whining about how women should keep that opinion to themselves.
opinions are what makes this great country free....everyone should be able to give their opinion.
I believe a women natural beauty is the best myself so I don't wear it
I am 26 yrs old and have only worn make up about 10 times my entire life. I dont like it , and i believe only ugly women should wear make up.


So if i was you ,i would say thank you to this man ,because he was paying you a huge compliment!!
I would take it as a compliment. That man is recognizing the natural beauty that women have and saying he likes it. Make up is purely decorative. Women love to decorate everything, including their faces.
Say Thanks! I don't wear any makeup. I used to, but i made the choice to show my true face. I think it's pretty scary that I don't know what any of my female friends really look like!
Not necessary. Women should be given a handbook on how to get 50% from a man on every aspect of the relationship or kick him to the curb. Nobody has written a handbook like that. I better get started.
I would suggest you take it as a compliment and say something like:





';Thank you for the compliment, but I just feel that I need a little color.';
Youre being too defensive. He couldve said youre all ugly and you should buy more makeup.. maybe he just thinks people should be seen for what they really are.
why do you care? they're saying we're more beautiful just the way we are. don't cover yourself up, or hate them for what they think. maybe they think that YOU should keep your oppinions to yourself.
I think girls look more natural without make up. If I kiss a girl, I want to kiss the real skin on her face.
I agree, people shouldn't be wearing make up. In my opinion, it's fake and it's like pretending to be something you're not.
';Make-up'; is male code for ';clothes.'; If a man thinks you are sexy, and he likes you, he can't very well say,, ';Take off your clothes right now.'; But it is perfectly OK to say, ';You don't need any make-up.'; Smart women get it.
Men want women to fresh and natural, that comes with wearing makeup. So what they don't know wont hurt them.
Someone just waived their right to complain about objectification. What's the bet they'll be exercising that right at some later stage anyway?
I agree with you.


It is the woman鈥檚 choice after all. Should the man not like make-up on a female he should date females who do not wear make-up.
What if you really liked a guy, but figured out that he was wearing make-up to make himself look younger and more attractive. Well, if you think you would feel duped or disgusted, why can't a guy feel that way about a woman doing it. The whole concept that it's normal for women to wear make up is cultural and does not address the fact that girls are taught by example from a young age that their normal facial features aren't good enough. Why do you wear make up? Not pretty enough, huh? I don't wear make up, because I like the way I look. In light of that, what do you think wearing make up really says to other people about you? Here's a hint: It either means that you're a conformist who does what everybody else does to fit in, or you honestly think you need some help with your looks. What other reason could there be? I think the guy that said ';Women don't need makeup'; has got a very healthy view of the situation and is likely the type who would except a woman exactly as she is. I think there's a lot more guys out there who feel that way too, but they are probably too afraid they'd get their heads bitten off for saying so.
Does make-up really work? We pay so much for make-up. What if we didn't need it? The older I get the less makeup I use. No one ever says anything to me. Just think of the money we would save if we didn't wear Make-up, High Heels and Pantyhose!!! Which are all torture devices anyway!
he seems like a really nice guy
You say: marry me!!





Well, where did you find this man? Because this man is being very truthful: we women DO NOT NEED make-up...its a different story if we made a CHOICE to apply make-up





Women were not born with mascara and lipstick tubes attached to their umbilical chords were they? So its true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn