Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do women think about men that wear makeup?

I wear eyeliner, and occassionally some lipstick and some eyeshadow, I certainly look pretty.





Would this be a turnoff?What do women think about men that wear makeup?
Well too much makeup would be a turnoff but I do love a handsome guy in eyeliner!What do women think about men that wear makeup?
Well you might have to prove that. ; ) Report Abuse

well it's a turn off.
it depends on how you put it on...if you do it to look girley then ick...but if it's sort of a gothy look then it might be sexy. send me a pic and i'll tell ya what i think! long hair is always a plus :)
hahaha... maybe you ought to have told them WHY.... lmao....
Yes!!! I think that a little bit of metrosexuality never hurt anyone. But you are taking it a little too far buddy! Sorry...
Yes, big turn off. Eyeliner only works its magic on some guys. Any other make-up on guys is disgusting in my view.
they think that they are gay or wierd
It's weird but U know if U need it then use it
that's creepy and super gay.


i hope ur joking
eye liners okay..but the long hair lipstick and eyeshawdow is..well lets just keep it simple...its just plain weird.
i think it sounds gay


or drag-queen-ish
maybe some pink blush on your cheek bones would help balance it out,remember circular motions nice and neat..matching eye shadow to compliment the liner,oh and those big red noses you can get at the dollar store lolo,ololololololo
turn off.. dont like it at all..
Well who are you trying to attract? Men or woman? So woman like me who wear make Up. (emo, or Gothic) some girls think its kinky, basically it all depends. sometimes people look at your appreance, wearing eyeliner and stuff isn't what attracts most girls.





But if thats what you like, than don't change. be yourself, that will get you more attention.
eww yuck i would rather date a guy that wears cover up but no makeup is best
Nope, I like that look, but it's like a ';show'; look - I wouldn't want it all the time.
Turn on! I am the gayest guy like evers and I wear foundation,bronzer,concealer,tracks,more bronzer and moisturizerzz :P That's Hot!





myspace.com/dilloncallaway
If It Is A very minor amount then I dont mind It. Its whatever your Into I guess.
It depends. Like dark makeup, like black and stuff, then yes thats ok, I have no problem. But if A guy starts wearing pink and red lipstick, then yes it might be a turn off.





But for me, I wear alot of eyeliner and dark makeup and stuff.
did you wear the eyeliner last night?, good choice!!!!


I bet it look so good with those beautiful eyes of yours.
I don't like it at all. Granted, most societies ';train'; us to think that men shouldn't wear make up and that it looks bad on you, but since that's how I grew up thinking, that's my opinion. I think men look great as they are - natural. Having said that, I think a lot of women should tone down how much make up they use, too.
sorry... that's just not what i'm attracted to. but by all means if you enjoy playing with makeup then it's your choice.
big turnoff
I personally would not be attracted to a man who wore makeup but it would not bother me if I had a friend who wore it. If it is for stage or photo shoot...it would be a different story. If you are a drag queen cool...I'd still be friends with you. Can I do your makeup? I am planning on going to school for makeup artistry. I did both of my daughters makeup tonight for Prom and they looked Fabulous!!!!!!
i dot like it whne guys wear lipgloss(or anything else like lipstick/blush)....it depends on the guy...some wear foundation n it looks REALLy good..then it CAN be a turn on :) but u gotta be a MAN...metrosexual??..yeah i like it...2 a certain point
i suspect you're a drag queen. Only a guy would be interested
hmm eyeliner, lipstick, eyeshadow and long beautiful hair? Are you sure your not into guys? for me that would be a defenite turn off!
turn off, would not want my man to wear any makeup.





pretty or not....





I would not think you are interested in a woman
only real men wear makeup!!!!!!!!
TURNOFF. and they think that they may be cross dressers
YEAH. DEFINITE TURNOFF. THEY THINK YOU ARE A CROSS DRESSER, IM GUESSING YOU ARE 40 AND LIVE WITH YOUR MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn