Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is a nice man's makeup?

Hi, my name is Arnold, I鈥檓 19. And I just start my career as a professional actor. I wanna learn how to put makeup, I seen many actors putting their own makeup everyday. I know it sounds weird that a man wants to learn how to put makeup. But, my manager told me that I need to learn how to do this. Also, can you please GIVE ME A LIST OF ALL THE UTENSILS THAT I NEED, SO I CAN GO TO THE STORE AND BUY THEM and be SPECIFIC with the names and how to use them, sorry is first time. AND can you give me a website so it can teach me how to put my own make up, thanksWhat is a nice man's makeup?
ok for eye liner if you have blue or green eyes choose a black and use it sparingly or your look goth then use an angled eye shadow brush ?wenge these come in packs there a triangle foam thing now just very lightly dab in your eye shadow dont over do or your get the goth efect now apply by gently rubbing on the top and bottom of your eye for foundation get one thats either your skin tone or within 1-3 shades now your finished by the way im a guy but have been in drama for 4 years and do every ones make upWhat is a nice man's makeup?
You didn't really say what type of make up. But here ya go:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRMJLJZFK鈥?/a>
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn