Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are men more NATURALLY attractive cause most women need makeup to be attractive?

No Homo btw. But Doesn't that prove that women aren't naturally more beautiful than men ? Women fake their appearance so much its ridiculous ( pushup bras, make up, girdles whatever how to spell it, plastic surgery and etc). What do most men need ? To shave , hair done that it.





What do yall think ?Are men more NATURALLY attractive cause most women need makeup to be attractive?
A woman without make up looks more attractive than 99% of men out there; it has to do more with social norms than actual beauty.Are men more NATURALLY attractive cause most women need makeup to be attractive?
We do not wear make-up, push up bras, girdles and such for men. We wear them to be accepted by other women. A man doesn't care what a women looks like when he is going at it!! All they think is,';Oooo, boobies, oooo, a vagina, ooo, a behind';. For most men, if a woman will give him sex, he finds her pretty! I have left the house looking like I just rolled out of bed and guys STILL give themselves whiplash looking at my breasts. If you have ONE good feature a guy is going to focus on that!





Personally, even as a straight woman, I think a non-made-up woman naked is way prettier than a naked man! IMO naked men just look weird!
I don't like a woman with a lot of make up. A little bit is perfect. So you do not even notice she is wearing any.





If you have a beautiful house it doesn't mean you don't add a little landscaping to spruce it up.





Also go down the grooming product isle's. there is as much crap for men as there is for women.
Women don't need make-up to be attractive. I rarely see women wearing make-up unless it's a special occasion. I don't wear any myself. I've seen guys asked on this site if they prefer make-up or natural and they overwhelmingly say natural. I find men more attractive but that's just because I'm straight.





Harriet
';No Homo btw';





Just so you know, saying 'no homo', is probably the gayest thing you could ever say.





Anyway, no it doesn't. Beauty cannot be proven, as it is in the eye of the beholder. There are many women that wear makeup, even though they are attractive. There are men who could probably benefit from wearing some themselves.





Yes, some men shave and cut their hair, but they're still hideous. What's your point?
I know a few women, including myself, who don't do any of that, make-up etc. Just because some do doesn't mean they look bad without it, most feel that they're expected to, or perhaps that they will be judged and ogled more than any man would be.
I've never worn makeup, but plenty of men were attracted to me when I was young. so I personally doubt that many women really need it in order to be attractive. In my experience, many men don't care for it at all.
I don't wear make up to be beautiful, just to enhance my beauty.


Too much makeup doesn't make anyone beautiful, quite the opposite.
our society has caused women to feel they need to do all the things you've mentioned to feel attractive.and women as a whole are less visual meaning we look more to other traits rather than just the physical
That just means women are more INSECURE.


Men just have more self confidence.
No, I think men look better with makeup on too. (ie Johnny Depp with some eyeliner on). But its not widely accepted for them to wear it therefore most dont.
At least women can fake it. Men can't fake a bigger tool. And shaving and a little hair gel does not help in that department.
Women need to attract the men not vice versa, so they have to put some effort into their appearance.
Not always. Most women look rather fair. And makeup is usually


seen by the people who they are around in public.
A large percentage of women who wear make up are very pretty when they don't have it on, so no, i think it's pretty even.
Women don't need makeup to be attractive.
hiding behind makeup is so ridiculous
You raise a good point. Most likely you're correct from most people's perspective in general..
no women are more attrative then men
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn