Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is a man still straight if he wears makeup?

of course he is...what a gay question!!!...;0)Is a man still straight if he wears makeup?
nah...my sister is though,lol...;0) Report Abuse
Is a man still straight if he wears makeup?
and thank you for the best answer...;0) Report Abuse

It depends how he wears it, but he can be.
I am straight and I wear it
He can be. Or he can't be.
Hell Yes....





http://www.greendayauthority.com/images/鈥?/a>





...not to mention Jack Sparrow....
Homosexuality is about sexual orientation, not about whether or not someone wears makeup. I'm female and frequently don't wear make up. Does that make me gay? Same difference.
yes nearly every rock band do...
Well actors and extras in movies need makeup and most of them are straight. Some rock stars of course also wear makeup. As far as your general man, chances are great that if he wears makeup that he is not straight.
Only if he's an actor
I sometimes wear eyeliner and nobody seems to bother,


I think that you can't define someones sexuality based on that.





Thank you :)


Live and let live.
No, unless he's going to be on camera and then we know you have to get a little touchup. What's wrong with all these boys doing girly things??!!
hmm...he could be using it to cover up pimples/blemishes/scars...thats normal...if not...he might be gay....
What a man wears does not determine his sexuality. more and more men now wear some make up as a matter of personal grooming.
I think we only lose our heterosexuality by actually messing around with dudes. Otherwise, I think we're good to go.





Although, I must say, men wearing make-up deserved to get questiuoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn