Thursday, June 24, 2010

How many ladies don't wear makeup at all and men still call them beautiful?

i think that any woman is not beautiful without makeupHow many ladies don't wear makeup at all and men still call them beautiful?
I don't wear make up and I've had many people tell me I'm beautiful. It's natural beauty. Think about how many men want to wake up next to someone thinking that their beautiful when they have make up on, and realize that they look nothing like what they expected? You can scare some people. A lot of men like natural beauty, you'll stay beautiful longer. My mom is 53 and I think she's wonderfully beautiful. Quit thinking about what the rest of the world thinks is beautiful. You don't have to be 5'6 100lbs, long blond hair, bright blue eyes, DD cups, a ditsy attitude, and a fake face and work out daily to be beautiful.How many ladies don't wear makeup at all and men still call them beautiful?
i do. but its because you have to ladies are sensitive and you need to treat them with care if you say ';iw yo face loks like my *** then it will hurt them
It's in their character. I used to have a husband who was really good looking and with great body. But, he is a jerk. Everytime he abuses me physically and verbally, he looked like a devil to me. Now, I'm married to a very nice man who is not good looking but he always calls me ';sweatheart'; and has this very nice soothing voice. He calms me down and he makes me laugh so hard. There are nights when he sleeps that I just kiss his face all over. For me, he is the best looking man in this cruel world.
i am...first when i was growing up i really loved it,any guy i loved would love me too .making boyfriends was really easy .but then it was becoming a nightmare ,when i was walking with my mum outside , all boys on motorcycles were asking me for a date infront of my mum and everytime i go swimming with my cousins(boys)they keep asking me for kisses and keep touching me.and now i am trying to be overweight and practicing to act like a sissy , stupid girl...i hope it works.
I dont use makeup, but I do use a skin care line, I use Avon Anew products, I get great compliments on my skin! Everyone says I don't need it. Plus it is so much easier. I would rather not wear makeup and let a guy see me the way I am, and say WOW! when I do wear makeup, instead of wearing makeup all the time and then when you take it all off your guy goes oh.
I can only speak for myself, I don't wear makeup @ all and my boyfriend tells me every day that I'm gorgeous all due to my personality and what's in my heart. Also it doesn't matter what other men think just what your man thinks. If you need to have on makeup for him to find you beautiful then he doesn't know the real you @all and not all men are attracted to a woman who wears make up.
WOW! There are actually others like me too! Neat. I have not worn makeup for years. Both men %26amp; women say I am very beautiful. You know, I think that people who do wear makeup seem to look older. Probably because I know that the makeup powder DOES clog the pores. That's what made me stop using makeup. Now I have more time to do other stuff.


Have a beautiful day!
My boyfriend always says I look most beautiful when I'm natural.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, we are all beautiful in our own ways. Some of us have the butts, some have the face, we are all different. And who knows what men really like? Either they are trying to make you feel better or they really like something about you!! JUST ASK.... don't know if youll get a good answer, but try anyways! LOL =)
haha i don't usually wear makeup, men don't call me beautiful and i don't care.. but ladies can look beautiful even without makeup though more look nicer with makeup.
I do not wear makeup at all! Whenever you do not wear makeup and are still beautiful that means that you have natural beauty!
i don't wear any and people still like me.
quite a few..its whats on the inside that matters.
I don't wear makeup. I don't care what ';men'; think. I know I am beautiful.
people always tell me not to wear makeup. i don't put too much on, but they say I don't need it. I don't believe a one of em' though. lol...
I drink a lot of water, am into sports and my skin stays really clear. I use a good moisturizer with sunscreen daily and I don't have any lines. :) Basically if you take care of your skin, you really don't need to wear makeup at all and it is much healthier. :) I only wear a little eyeliner/mascara and lip gloss when I go out somewhere special.
My husband calls me beautiful when I'm in my natty pajamas with my hair all sticking up and not a bit of make-up on! Beauty really is inside, if you have a great personality, you'll look beautiful to people!
My girlfriend wears no makeup, has no piercings or tattoos and she's the most beautiful, radiant, attractive woman I've ever seen or known.
that is true beauty .. otherwise, you will find out you have a ugly spouse/girl friend after the make up is off.
I used to wear makeup as a teenager but when I turned 18 I stopped and haven't done it since. I get told that i am beautiful everyday by men I don't even know. My boyfriend says that he couldn't imagine me with makeup on. Plus I feel that makeup damages your skin in the long run and once you have worn it for years you can't go without it,
its only a very small percentage of women who can wear no make up and still look beautiful. like 10%. the other 90 live and die for make-up
I don't wear make up! My hubby still loves me so that's enough for me!
my wife never wears make-up, she doesn't need to. thanks to her smooth skin and dark eyelashes
lol, I hate that. I wear makeup and I think I look pretty damn good, but when guys see me without makeup, they tell me I'm beautiful.





I guess its all in our heads. I think every woman should wear a tiny bit of makeup, whether it be gloss or mascara. But that doesnt cover thre blemishes that WE see on our faces!
I don't wear makeup, but I don't think it really matters if you do or not...beauty is different than physical beauty.
Would u consider Chap Stic make up? It has to be a very special occasion for me to put on evern lip gloss. and i get smiles, nods, proposals every day. and in a 7 yr relationship. and hooked my tall, dark and handsome man with guess what no make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn