Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why do men don't like seeing their girlfriends with makeup?

Please help! I like my blush and pretty pink metallic eyeshadow.Why do men don't like seeing their girlfriends with makeup?
I think you should wear make-up it makes you feel good about yourself. And if your happy he should be happy too. If he cannot accept that then maybe he is not the guy for you.Why do men don't like seeing their girlfriends with makeup?
Have you ever looked up at a friend, 8 hours into wearing her makeup, and see the mascara clump and the lip gloss coagulate on the corners of her mouth? It's a good reason not to like make up.





Most guys I know prefer the au natural look, but also appreciate a bit of variety now and then. Too many women I know (none of my friends because I don't let that happen to my girls and my girls don't let that happen to me) don't maintain their makeup, and they sport makeup that must be maintained. So if you have an unnatural shade of eyeshadow on, or some high-maintenance lipstick, check up on it every few hours at least. Cuz that stuff will get ugly if you let it.





Better to have black eyeshadow smudge and blur over your eyes throughout the day. Very little maintenance, and it still looks good as it fades and smudges away. Makeup is an art, and if you apply it heavy-handedly you can look like a wh*re. The trick is to wear the basics (bronzer, foundation) and play up only one aspect of the face (like eyes or lips).





Also, it is sort of lying. And men don't like that.
I dont think its that they dont like makeup, they just dont like thier girlfiends wearting too much makeup and looking like clowns. My boyfriend likes it when i wear no makeup at all or makeup that results in a somewhat natural look. But he also likes it when, on special ocasions, I wear bright red lipstick, or the smokey eye look. So yah. As long as you dont look like a clown its ok. Anyway i generally just wear whatever makeup i want. Too bad for him.
Not all men are the same. Attraction preferences vary among men. Some men prefer the au natural look... others do not.


Just as will marketing techniques that focus their promotions to maximize effectiveness, you will have to determine the preferences of your intended man and seek to maximize his attraction to you. LG
I usually don't wear make up but once I put on some blush to go to work because I looked sickly pale and I was asked by my boyfriend ';who I'm wearing the make up for';





Men think you're trying to look attractive to other men when you put on make up since men are attracted to women wearing it.
I think they're trained to say we look best without it/don't need it, yaddayadda.





It's sweet and all, but usually BS.





I'd get by without makeup, but I definitely look A LOT better with it.





That and they're not usually all too thrilled when it takes us a while to put it on ^5
It makes you look unnatural and look like a hooker.





Some like it , some don't, i don't personally.





Especially the eye, lipstick, stuff. It's a little too much, almost creepy looking. Keep it natural, to the minimum
most women are not really all that attractive, if you think about it they are the female version of the male of our species. There are only a few who are truly ridiculously good-looking and only a few horrific troglodytes, every body else is just average.
Sounds like you have unique situation. just tell him it's your face.





edit then reassure him that you aren't out trying to get other men to look at you. This kind of controlling behavior often comes from fear of you rolling out. Tell him it's cool.
They like SOME make up,as long as it's kept decent,classy,fits your facial features type,looks natural and descrete and more like accentuates your beauty rather than change your face.
I don't mind it but I have to say that pretty much every girl I know looks a million times more beautiful without it. That's just my own opinion though...
becoz they know they'll look like clowns when it's them who wear makeup so they're somewhat envy of their gfs........
Who cares.





Makeup is for sexy people.
Because it will create an illusion of what they are not. It hides what they really are. It's like a mask.
you like it, wear it. Pick on him about something you'd rather not see him wear...
And not to mention your green lipstick!
I love looking at my honey any way she may be.
  • refinancing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn