Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it true that men are more attracted to women who wears makeup?

my husbands always tell me to put on some make up to look more beautiful, and when I ask him, do you mean I am ugly? he says, no you look normal, but if you put make up you will look more beautiful and attractive, now I don't like to put make up and I want to appeal in his eyes and I don't want him to go look at someone else.Is it true that men are more attracted to women who wears makeup?
You know, sometimes men just can't make up their minds. Let me give you this advice: maybe you should humor your husband and put on a little LIGHT makeup. I hate the process myself, but even I wear a little makeup. I don't blame you for not liking it; it's annoying and often uncomfortable. Just keep it light--it does bring out a woman if it's light. If that's not good enough for him, then he's just not appreciating you at all.Is it true that men are more attracted to women who wears makeup?
i think that's a little bit harsh because my brothers are always telling me to put make up on and change the clothes that i wear and sometimes i just feel that they are just calling me plain ugly, so just ask him why does he think that you need make up.





hope it help


Bethany x
i believe every1 should wear makeup, it really looks nice...


even men
Well, if you don't want to try makeup, maybe try pampering your skin more. Not sure what women do for that, but I would think that the more healthy your skin is the less makeup one would have to apply. Not trying to be mean or anything, but look in the mirror and just evaluate. Ask things like do I look tired or stressed out? These could be indicators of things you could change in order to obtain healthy skin. If you are going to use the makeup which maybe you might want to on occasions just to show your husband that you love him enough to use it every once in awhile for him. I'm sure he knows you don't like to use it by this point and when you do it could be like a treat. Special occasions! ;)


I'm the kind of guy that likes less to no makeup, so I would suggest if you don't want to use makeup but do for your husband on occasion you could experiment with minimal amounts.
That's just the opposite of what I found. All my boyfriends have liked me without makeup! We didn't breakup over makeup, I wish it was over that!
I like women without make-up. I think make-up makes a woman look ugly.
Man loves woman who can take good care bout herself. If you don't like to use make up, take a good care for your body and your hair. Give treatment for your hair to make it more beautiful, have body care to make your natural appeals showed. At least, always use lip balm and sunblock to keep your face healthy.
hunny, life is a museam - you can look but cant touch.


If he wants to look at other women, thats fine, as long as he still loves you. You cant say youve never checked out an absoloute hottie walking down the street?





if you head into Sears and sit down at one of their chairs near the makeup counters, they will do your makeup and give you tips and suggestions for yourself.
I like makeup on a woman myself!
If you are told to wear makeup, then try caking it on really thick and see what happens. Heavy foundation, drawn on eyebrows, bright eyeshadow, false eyelashes/ thick mascara and panda eyeliner, pikachu blush, lots of lipstick and lipgloss!


If somebody likes a girl with makeup it doesnt necessarily mean they think you are ugly without it! Just that some men like it(though most dont it seems)
He is saying it in rather a clumsy way but I think he wants to show his friends how proud he is of his beautiful wife! Men suck at explaining themselves - so try not to get too sensitive to his language.





For day wear maybe just put on some black mascara and lip balm. If you keep your skin beautiful and healthy with good skincare there is no reason to wear heavy makeup. A little bit of mascara can just make your whole face come alive! Avoid lengthening or thickening varieties tho as these contain fibres which are responsible for the black crumbies people get on their faces. MAC make a great simple black mascara that I would recommend!
I think men like the natural look, not made up like hookers.
Patrica,if he didn't shave for a few days? would you be a


little unhappy? some men, myself included like women in make up.If you want to look beautiful in his eyes, you must wear some makeup. not a full, formal makeup but at least lipstick, you want him to look his best (i hope),and that's what he wants from you.
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn