Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why do ''most'' men love women to mask themselves in makeup to be found sexy or attractive ?

I am amazed at the affects that makeup have on men and why a ''mask'' turns them on more than a nice clean pure face and why we as women don't require men to wear makeup?Why do ''most'' men love women to mask themselves in makeup to be found sexy or attractive ?
i dont think they do. i think the natural look is so much better for the day. afterall why would anyone want to apply ten coats of mascara just to go to work? during the day i keep my make up natural and use a small amount of powder, a bit of eyeliner and lipgloss- i think thats enough.





but i do think its nice to have a bit more make-up on at night. i LOVE the smokey eyed look and i think men actuallly find it quite seductive.





however i hate it when i see these girls going out with bright orange skin. theyve obviously put a good few inches of foundation on and half of the time they dont actually need it. most of the time they are just insecure and trying to mask it, it doesnt work.





i think make-up suits some people and just doesnt suit others. its up to you how much make-up you wear, you know what suits you best.





hope this helps


xWhy do ''most'' men love women to mask themselves in makeup to be found sexy or attractive ?
Men are visual and like to look at pretty things. It's as simple as that. When women put makeup it enhances their beauty. I'm clearly not a guy, but me and my friends, including some guys, we're talking about this. The guy's remarks where a bit cruder, but I cleaned it up for Y!A.





You mention that we women don't require men to wear makeup. I'm guessing that means that you think that men ';require'; women to wear makeup. I don't think that's accurate. Women wear makeup for many reasons. I personally am an artist, and my face is just another thing to draw on, lol.
Because men like





1. big breasts. = women dress like they're not wearing tops





2. big bums. = women dress like they're their pants are a second skin





3. big lips. = women wear lipstick, which makes your lips look bigger





3. either innocent or catlike girls = women wear powder and blush, or liner and shadow to achieve this.





4. clear skin = women wear foundation to look youthful and fresh





demand = supply, love. Men want enhanced features, more boobs, more ***, more lips, less class!





So that's how women dress.
cos when women are sexually aroused their lips get fuller and redder, their eyes get bigger and their cheeks blush...so make up replicates these effects to make women appear sexually receptive.


This attracts men on a subconcious level, the poor guys are helpless, it's not a matter of conciously preferring make up.
simple explanation-because make-up is the ultimate in femeninity, woman wear it and it is marketed to woman, men find women who wear it more attractive bc they appear more femenine.they market mens make-up too but thats whats wrong with this world, its disturbing.
Some girls need it, some don't. I got lucky cuz my girlfriend is naturally beautiful and never wears it. I don't even like for her to wear it because I think she looks better without. But depends on the girl, some girls need it more than others.
I am someone who like my make up, not like tantastic or anything but it makes me feel feminine %26amp; sexy to hae a little smokey eye thing going on! And look at the celebs that you fancy, i'll bet there wearing alot more make up that you think!!
I'm more for the natural looking women the more slap you wear the more you got to hide it doesn't look very nice the next day all for the sake of vanity
I think women look much better without make-up and I'm sure guys prefer kissing women without goeeey lipgloss on! I only wear eyeliner and blush to enhance my face, I don't cake it on to hide things!
I suppose some guys like them to be glamorous..


I prefer girls/women to be natural, unless she wants to wear some when going out...
Most women without makeup would scare the living daylights out of a bloke.
I can't explain it... it just enhances beauty and makes women look hotter.
that aint true i prefer a naturaly fit woman like the ones taht do like it cuz the gilr will then look like a tart and seem easy
I agree. I hate when women spackle globs of that crap all over their faces. A completely natural look works for me any day.
gimme natural beauty any day!...i think they should give women free make up lessons,then we might stem the tide of tango chops with tide mark necks..
because men expect woman to be glamorous like on tv and movies
I go for natural beauty
I don't, my g/f would only put on makeup on a v special occasion...
You're wrong...Alot of men prefer little or no makeup.
Simple answer... Davey Havok... %26lt;3333 Now he looks LOVELY with a bit of lippy.
that doesnt appear to be true given the results of the surveys on yahoo answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn