Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you, as a man respect Women who wear face makeup?

I mean c'mon, you don't even have confidence to litterally show your face in public. What are these women good for? -Right off the bat they're fabricating they're appearance in order to illicit a better response-- (and people who decieve dont usually disguise just one area of their lives)-- a better response in hope of themlselves being percieved differently or more positively than they in reality would. There's nothing wrong with not looking great. I mean I dont get it; I guess if you dissagree with me you can at best take the stance that these people are in someway trying to sneak through the gates so that they can later suprise you with a free paintjob and new tv set when you wake up. In other words, supporters may argue that these women are playing the role you want them to by wearing the makeup and then when accepted they'll then disclose all the great attributes you would've have seen had you not given them the chance based on their looks. I feel thats ridiculous....Do you, as a man respect Women who wear face makeup?
Well I'm a woman, and I think you should always have respect for other people. But I do agree with what you're saying. Why do women wear makeup? To look better to impress people.





I hate makeup. I hate putting it on, I HATE taking it off. Especially when girls put slobs of concealer. I'm like CAKE FACE! lol. But I always get compliments on my skin or my eyes and people always ask me, what concealer do you use, your skin is flawless. Or what mascara do you use? I'm like... uh none.Do you, as a man respect Women who wear face makeup?
Painting your own face and eyes and lips in varying shades of red and applying paint on your face, with no underlying “concepts” or “emotions” or feelings other than to be attractive is plain clownish. Why would any woman with any self respect ever do this? Men never paint their own body to attract a female or to look good. They might wear various things (tattoo, wedding rings, head band etc) but it is mostly to show their “identity” or “way of life”





Are these people who wear red lispsticks and makeup advertising something?
I used to think the same way but I don't see it as a big deal anymore, I love to see women that go the natural way but thats rare.





Women try really hard man,I mean think of how much they spend on hair and cloths. its just the way it has always been. They are always tring to get us guys attention, (U kno what I mean. Thats kinda why we ask them out.)





LOL dude


think of every celeb u ever liked


at least 50% makeup


trust me
That's true... yet women complain about men being dishonest and not straight forward.. while at the same time, they are not being honest about their true appearance. Its called false advertising. 99.9% of women do it. This is why I don't feel bad about being a little disceptive myself... if it benefits me.
Yes, until they prove they don't deserve it, like anyone else.
Do you wear deodorant or cologne? Why? If you do, it is for your benefit. You should smell nice in the workplace or to meet women. Are you deceiving others by masking your natural body odor? I don't really think so.


Like you, I don't like excessive makeup. I think it looks cheap and fake. Like you, I think people who wear a bunch of makeup is trying to sell something that is not there. However, in this society that pushes beauty in every way, makeup is a staple for women. Makeup is such a norm that women who do not wear it could be seen as unkempt. She could be accused of having no self respect. Just like if you didn't wear deodorant.
uhm..i really dont wear makeup at all...so if you was to see me..you would see what i actually look like.





and its really not a pretty sight...but then again...im too lazy to really put it on. so if ppl dont like how i look then oh well.
that's like asking me i do not respect someone because of the color of their skin.





People are all different in many ways. Should i not respect you because you wear clothes.





Lets respect people based on who they are, inside, rather than the image we see
Some women have skin problems





Men %26amp; Women both do things to help their appearance. Lets just quit showering and doing our hair, and not even wear clothes!!
Make up has been around for thousands of years. Women wear make up because we as men demand it of them. We are generally so stupid that we don't even realise that a woman's make up attracts us. We just think 'Oh yeah. She's hot. I wanna do her'.





If a woman, even a really pretty woman who wasn't blessed with very long and dark eyelashes didn't wear make-up, then men, in their ignorance, would look straight past them to other girls who were wearing make-up. They have no choice.





Women spend ages in the bathroom putting on make-up. We men get impatient, and wonder why they take so long when we can be ready in 15 minutes (most men use the bathroom to take a dump and have an occasional shower). But on the other hand, when we take our women out, we want them to look drop dead gorgeous to make us look good. Because we are dumb, we don't realise that you can't have one without the other.





Women work very hard to give us what we want. And we are too idiotic to realise even what it is that we want.
Makeup is deception. Women make themselves look all pretty and then one day your married to her, and then she stops putting on her makeup and looking all nice for us. Then we say something about how they are letting themselves go, and we the bad guys for it.
Hello, angry man?


Have you not ever said ';that girl could use a little makeup?';





I think you are being a bit harsh. As if being a woman and trying to look good isn't harsh enough, thank you!





When I go to job interviews, I wear make up. It looks good. If I go with nothing, I leave the impression that I don't care enough to look good for my interview.





It's not just about confidence dude - it's reality and social norms.





You don't have to like it, but don't be bad-mouthing us and saying because we wear make-up we must be lying about everything, because it's simply not true.





Oh yeah, and be sure to tell your girlfriend or wife that it's ok to not look great. Good idea!





PS - Men wear make-up too, and not just on TV anymore. There are men's cosmetics now. Don't believe me?


http://www.studio5ive.com/HTML/product-m…





Don't take me seriously - and quit looking at tv, mags, movies or anything else, because the men and women are wearing makeup in them.
I feel the same and I'm not a man. lol.





Anyways, some people take comfort from wearing make-up but what I don't get is people who literally wears make-up everyday without mandatory reasons at all. I mean, artists needs make-up to look human and sometimes perfect on cam and people who sells things needs it too but why do people need to wear make-up when you're just gonna go outside and take a stroll, buy groceries, go to school, etc.


It's like you're waiting for serendipity or something.





By the way, I appreciate make-up in art though. Since the face acts like it's canvas. Specially in photography and cosplaying. Although, I haven't even own a single make-up myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn