Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Men, do you prefer your wife with or without makeup?

Do you prefer her to have clear skin, and not wear makeup, or do you prefer her to have horrible skin and wear makeup? I have nice skin, and to keep it clear, I only wear makeup for part of the day. What's your take?Men, do you prefer your wife with or without makeup?
I prefer her to have no makeup. But, the way you wrote the question is biased against makeup. Does makeup automatically mean horrible skin? I don't think so.Men, do you prefer your wife with or without makeup?
I prefer her without make up, if she feel that she has to wear some as long its light or touch up with the makeup. I am not against women wearing make up as long they know how to wear it and not a lot. any women who have some skin problem is best for her to treat it before they wear make up.
I love make up I think its great to be a woman cause you can look different all the time, make up, hair dye and so on.





For your info also I have great skin and I wear make up, so maybe that's you and heredity that's a problem.
I am getting clear skin for the first time in my life, so I wear minimal makeup. I think pretty skin is better then lots of makeup, but honestly do what makes you feel great.


My husband and his guy friends usually like girls without the wall of makeup as they put it
All mens want womens to be beauty so for me i have wear make up all the time. come here and can help you
My husband would ban make-up if he could...I only wear a powder foundation and blush during the workday...it comes off as soon as I get home and I don't bother wearing make-up on weekends...





It's hard enough keeping my skin clean without adding obsessive make-up habits to it...
My husband prefers me not to wear makeup at all... So I don't... I will wear mascara and eyeliner occasionally.. He tells me that I am pure beauty anyhow
I appreciate the natural beauty over artificial beauty, so no makeup most of the time.
I prefer her to wear no makeup but if she does, just as long as it's not overdone.
I prefer my wife, wrapped up in my arms, looking up at me with her big green eyes, a little smile on her face, feeling her heart beat against my chest.
My husband likes it either way as long as I don't throw on a ton of makeup on my face(which I don't)
My wife rarely wears makeup and she looks great. When she applies it WOW! it just makes me mmmmmmmmmm
No clothes,, Darn sorry, make up. Just wear it on occasions. Both...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn