Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do ppl who think that women w/o makeup look horrible also think men look terrible too?

Skin is skin, no different on a guy or girl. And girls tend to take better of theirs. So if girls w/o makeup look horrible then do guys look bad too?Do ppl who think that women w/o makeup look horrible also think men look terrible too?
I see what you are saying... but guys are supposed to look rugged.Do ppl who think that women w/o makeup look horrible also think men look terrible too?
There are some men who wear makeup. More than admit it. Women look fine w/o makeup too.
Heeey! I dont wear makeup and I look VERY good! And that is why I dont need it! Im naturally pretty. The ones that wear makeup may look terrible without it, and that is probably why they wear it. Otherwise they may not be confident enough.





To the first girl. I dont look rugged without makeup, do you? Are you a girl?
I'm with the second girl. I don't like wearing make-up either but not for vain reasons. The thing with make-up is, it creates a mask for you to hide behind. People get so used to this fake you that when you unveil the true you, it shocks and sometimes (depending on the person) horrifies them.Men aren't supposed to wear make-up so there's not a chance I would think a man looked horrible if he wasn't wearing make-up. Quite the opposite actually. I'd be pretty freaked out if he WAS wearing make-up. You guessed it, the whole emo thing is not really my scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn