Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have never let any man see me without my makeup except this one (I am very self conscious about this)?

I have begun to be comfortable enough with him that I am not worried about what he will think. Is this a sign of me getting closer or not caring what I look like anymore?I have never let any man see me without my makeup except this one (I am very self conscious about this)?
It could be a little bit of both. You are falling for him and trust him to the point that you know you don't need to have makeup on because he accepts you as you are without it on.I have never let any man see me without my makeup except this one (I am very self conscious about this)?
Yes, it's a sign that you are more comfortable with him.
It's a sign you trust him and feel comfortable around him. I would think it's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn