Thursday, June 24, 2010

Question about makeup for men?

I'm going to start wearing makeup soon hopefully. I want to get concealor, foundation, and setting powder. I also planned on contouring and highlighting my nose with an eyeshadow duo, and wearing bronzer using the 3 like shape, and i wanted to get some clear gel mascara, and possibly fill in my eyebrows.





If done properly that will look natural right?Question about makeup for men?
i think it will, like you said if done properly. but a lot of times its just me i can see makeup on people but IDK how it looks on boys . they put them on them for tv shows and i can't tell and if you put it on properly i think it will look fine.





answer to your question = YES! =))Question about makeup for men?
sure but people you know will most likely be able to tell.
um are you sure that you won't look 'drag' if you know what i mean

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn