Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Men: Do your prefer to see Women without makeup in thier natural beautiful state?

I think its better because at least you know what to expect when you wake up next to her in the morning...lol!Men: Do your prefer to see Women without makeup in thier natural beautiful state?
I wish I could look totally beautiful without any make up on. Im not like unrecognizable or anything, but I have those days when my skin is totally flawless and amazing. Those days, I don't wear make up and feel confident. I wish I could be like that everydayMen: Do your prefer to see Women without makeup in thier natural beautiful state?
It is the other women who look Nigel.


I do prefer to see women in their natural state. It does take a beautiful woman to pull off this look, one of genuine beauty. Not someone who is falsely made up.


This is how you tell is a woman is beautiful or just tolerable.


I have been told that I look more beautiful without makeup than with it, by many men.


Most men only care that you wake up next to them in the morning, not what you look like, so long as you can look better with a few drinks in them. hehehhe
This is all bull crap. When you see those total makeover shows and they show you before and after pictures...duh. The women with makeup are fabulous. They change their hair, sometimes teeth, eyebrows, and definitely clothes. Any man is going to want a girl that takes care of herself. And as you age I believe especially it becomes important.





I personally like to wear makeup but in neutral tones and a higher quality of makeup and it helps especially to hide things like acne, rosacia, or just to give an even tone to your skin.





They wouldn't sell so much makeup if woman didn't want to use it to enhance their beauty. And who notices enhanced beauty but the men in their lives.





Bull crap...men want a woman that looks good and women give them what they want.
I think some woman look really nice with makeup on while others (like myself) do not. I don't know maybe I do look good with makeup on but I just don't feel comfortable in it.





I sometimes wear lipgloss though.





It's nice to know there are men that would rather take a woman for what she looks like naturally. Good question. :)
Most guys i know prefer natural beauty, besides makeup clogs the pores and can cause bad skin and premature ageing.


I dont wear any personally except for special occasions like weddings etc, and then its only to try and look my age so i can get served at the bar lol
I am not a man, but wanted to answer.





I always wear make up. I just think I look better.


But my BF Loves me in the morning with NO makeup!


It's weird to me, but it like turns him on!





LOL!
Obscure Trivia: According to an ancient by-law, it's actually illegal for women to wear make-up in Scotland.





Unenforced, obviously, but true...
Natural.
without makeup..............
You know what make-up is? The brown shite, which ladies smear on their faces is nothing but finely powdered clay.


I think lassies look nice with some make-up, but not like a Christmas cake.
Oh Nigel the men are not answering. I don't think men notice make up that much unless you are plastered in it.
i prefer to be natural.


i don't like alot of make-up.


it would just make me feel really fake.
I prefer a Burkha
Gave you a star for this one. Quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn