Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do men really prefer seeing their girlfriend with no, or very little makeup?

My boyfriend swears he likes me with no makeup, and says all I am doing is ';covering up'; my ';pretty';. Do men really feel this way? I think he would still want me to be glamourous for a special night out though.Do men really prefer seeing their girlfriend with no, or very little makeup?
natural is bestDo men really prefer seeing their girlfriend with no, or very little makeup?
My wife hasn't worn more than a little eye shadow and a touch of lipstick in 20 years or more. She's beautiful just the way she is. Same with our partner. I really do prefer women who are natural.





Yes, of course, there are certain specific events which I can understand a woman dressing up for and putting on makeup, but outside of those few very public, very formal times, I don't really understand the need for much or any makeup.
I think it makes a 5% difference. If a woman is beautiful, make up will make her 5% better. Same with an ugly women; make up makes her 5% better. I know women who spend too much time worrying about make up. To a man, like me, make up is not the first thing I notice about a woman, unless it is horrible to look at, or there is too much. There is no need to spend an hour on make up, it's the diminishing returns principal
not everyman likes make up and not every man likes natural so its an individual bases you know. now some guys are crazy and don't want there girls to be attractive or appealing to others but i don't think that's the case if you like it and he doesn't the you guys have to compromise and meet half way.
it depends


not being harsh to anyone here..





some people need and count on make up to make them ''prettier''


but alot of the time they are pretty and make up ruins it.





example;


eyeliner - hot!


lipstick - not hot!





depends if you know how to wear it


i prefer little make up on girls, although im obsessed with eyeliner xD
My boyfriend says the same to me, I take it as a compliment that i'm pretty but just as you say it's good to look glamed up on a night out in town. I still put on mascara, eyeliner and blusher and after 2 pints he doesn't even notice!
I don't know about men, but I know what I think :)


Some women look pretty with make-up. They need it, and they know how to wear it. But many women are actually really really pretty without it. They look more real and unique.
I do. I mean, girls shouldn't wear a ton of make-up. Most of them are beautiful just as they are.


I guess the illusion is created because of all the advertisements of those make-up brands. Don't be fooled, natural look is ';in';.
you do know which forum this is?





i sometimes wear makeup. so does my partner. we both like the subtle effect, making us look more like ourselves. if you understand what i mean. getting all dolled up for a night out is fun, especially when you both do.
my boyfriend prefers to see it natural...i mean just think about it...he has to see you when you wake up one day so whats the point in hiding behind makeup..?you're beautiful just the way you are =)



I can guarantee that the makeup industry is not making billions of dollars annually because men prefer their women make-up free lol!
i like the natural beauty more, though if my GF wore make-up on special occasions it would be iightt =] (if i wasnt single atm)
I like the natural look on my girl. Plus when she doens't wear it all the time but goes all out for special occasions then it's really hot!
It really depends... some girls look great without makeup, some don't. But I think it's always nice to save the ';glamour'; makeup for special occasions.
It depends how ugly the girl is i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn