Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you think it's OK for men to wear makeup and hug each other during the Super Bowl tomorrow?

Is it a manly thing to do?Do you think it's OK for men to wear makeup and hug each other during the Super Bowl tomorrow?
sure, just as long as it goes with their eye color. They can also be able to tell whos beer is whos by the color of the lip stick smudge left on the can.





1st guy: Isn't that my beer?


2nd guy: no it's my beer. I'm wearing the pink lipstick , you're wearing the red.Do you think it's OK for men to wear makeup and hug each other during the Super Bowl tomorrow?
heck yeah its the superbowl come on people !!!!! GO PATRIOTS
I haven't much choice since a certain user tattooed my make-up on while I was in a drunken stupor. THIS av is the 'before' pic.


Hugging is essential in any football game, as is hand-holding.
As always, the only suggestion I have for your makeup application is the aid of a reflective device.





Oh...and you appear to be an autumn. Try browns and golds in the future. I think you will see it makes all the difference.
Hell no. Then they will look like clowns more than men!
no
No I don't think it would be normal, unless you would look like your picture, then sure because it is friggin hilarious!
Absolutely not. I think a simple high five will do.
go for it!!! Just make sure the makeup is patriots colors, cuz theyre gonna win!!!
lol so u mean like lipstick and mascara?!? if so then NO its not manly. but hugging sure y not

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn