Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wearing No Makeup Almost Scared The Crap Out Of My Man. Should I Have Allowed Him To See Me Without It Before?

Ive been wearing makeup since high school and had grown pretty accustomed to it being the second thing I did after my morning shower (having a cup of coffee being the first thing).





My man and I have been seeing each other for a year now and things could not be better. Two nights ago, he asked if it was ok that he work a few extra hours, would I be ok alone, I said sure.





I used the few hours wisely and pampered myself to the point of falling asleep. The opening of our bedroom door is what woke me and I didn't have time to ';put on my face'; before he walked through the door.





The look on his face was total shock. He even asked if I'd been crying because my eyes appeared so small. So I lied and said yes, I was crying at a movie I was watching on tv, then I walked into the bathroom to re-apply my makeup.





I couldn't believe that after coming out of the bathroom his first reply BEFORE kissing was ';now, thats better';





Should I have introduced makeup to him early on?Wearing No Makeup Almost Scared The Crap Out Of My Man. Should I Have Allowed Him To See Me Without It Before?
';now, that's better';...?!!! Now that's better?! Why didn't he comfort you after you told him that you were crying? Why didn't he go ahead and kiss you anyways, even though you obviously didn't have any make-up on whatsoever? These are the questions I was expecting to read from your post, but you ask us if you should have introduced makeup to him early on.... You need to dump the fool who seems to be ';in love'; with your looks only. You deserve better than that.Wearing No Makeup Almost Scared The Crap Out Of My Man. Should I Have Allowed Him To See Me Without It Before?
if he doesn't think you're beautiful without make up on, then you need to send him on his way. If he really feels that way, then he just values you for the way you look. He's more attracted to the accessory rather than the product itself. accessories can make a product better, but what should be more valuable? The accessory of the product?





Yeah I have weird analogies sometimes. But they get the point across.
When you are madeup dont let him touch or kiss you, only when you look natural, until you are confident that he likes you without makeup.
yah %26amp; it shouldnt matter to him if u wear makeup or not.


if my bf ever said that to me i would have to back hand him.


:D kidding.haaa.
omg what a dick for saying that!!!! yeah maybe you should have let him see you b4 but now go a week with just real basics see what he oes cuz he seems shallow n may just want you for your looks n beauty doesn't last forever
dude thats gay he should love you for more then just your looks if he really cared about you he wouldn`t have said that i just think he is a jerk for making you fell that way
YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT ALONG TIME AGO!!








IM USE TO MY MAKE-UP.. BUT I LET MY BOYFRIEND SEE ME WITH OUT NON AS WELL.. IM ME WITH NO MAKE-UP!! AND THATS KINDA SCAREY IF HE DOES NOT LIKE YOU WITH MAKE-UP..
Wow interesting you get a star for that!
yess.


woah.


that's weird lol.


xP
I'm sorry but that's so shallow.
If he can't except you for the way you look-(-because the way you look is when you have no make up on)then he is very shallow and immature---------and shame on you for lying and letting him think the way you looked was because you were crying....you should have told him that is how you look with no make up..


allowing him to see you with only make up on is not totally being yourself with him -i doubt this is the answer you wanted to hear but it is true..make up is made to enhance or features or to hide little blemishes etc--not to pretend we sre ';someone else'; by having a made up face..
i mean truly your man should love you with makeup or no makeup i mean he should think your beautiful no matter wat.... he should know that you are not going to be able to have makeup on 24/7 so its better for you just to tell him that's how you truly look like. i mean my boyfriend says he loves me no matter what and does not matter if i wear makeup around him or not!! so i mean i really don't know wat else to say i just hope this helped in some way?...
well sometimes to get eye makeup off you have to rub your eyes and so they look red and stuff an then the racoon eyes and its not attractive.heres what iwould do.the night before throughly remove your eye makeup with something gentle and then wash your face maybe do a face mask and the whole moisturizing shebang and then the next day wash your face with a gentle cleanser and make sure you moisturize well then apply maybe some light light powder just to even ur skintone out and then some natural tint mascara and see what he thinks oh and some cherry chapstick it ints looks ggreat
I was just thinking about this recently hahaha..


Only a few of my exes have seen me without my makeup and they were okay with it.


I know this sounds corny and cheesy etc, but personality is more important then what makeup you use on your face...


cliche I know.


But if someone can't connect with someone below the superficial, then makeup can't save the relationship.


As far as introudcing yourself (without?) makeup early on.. that wouldn't have helped or harmed in my opinion.


That is who you are, if he chooses to judge you or cause you to debate whether or not your non-made face is good enough... don't bother.


who cares what he thinks That is you.
Awww that's kind of harsh but I understand, Ive been there before. If he's never seen you without makeup its a little strange. Sometimes if you don't wear it one day, people don't even know what it is about you but ';something'; is different. I wouldn't worry about it too much but I would sit him down casually and tell him about it. If it really hurt your feelings than take a more serious approach but I don't think he meant it in a truly mean way. Besides! He's your man! He'll love you no matter what even if you don't wear make up every again. And introducing makeup to him early on is fine, my bf has seen me with and without make up and so I don't think its too much of a big deal for other men either, or at least it shouldn't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn