Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do most men prefer on women, less or more makeup?

depends on the woman, the cuter you are the less make-up you need.What do most men prefer on women, less or more makeup?
Less. Maybe something like a lip gloss + mascara + eyeliner combination.





I don't like the baked tan look.What do most men prefer on women, less or more makeup?
i like some, but not too much, but i also think it depends on the girl and the situation.


I prefer a girl who can wear no make up and look good as well as get al made up for special occasion.
Less. I also like messed up or wild looking hair.
less
Less make up I guess cause that shows how a girl really looks. To be honest sometimes when a girl wears to much make up tend to wonder what she really looks like under all that gunk.
My husband says less makeup is needed if you are a brunette and your features are already dark, but blondes need more makeup to highlight their fair features.
Less. You don't want to look like a birthday cake.
less to none.
My husband likes me with none at all. Some times when I go back home for the holidays, my sister and mother want to put makeup on me for the heck of it, and he always hates it. He says all I should wear is lip gloss
Less to none.
What's the point of makeup
most guys like less. It really depends on the guy!
less.





natural is true beauty.
My husband prefers little to no makeup. I often leave the house without it. However, I always wash and put moisturizer with SPF on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn