Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's your opinion about makeup for men? (especially girls)?

I want to premise that I don't want a makeup which makes me look like a clown or a girl, but just a soft makeup which corrects skin imperfections.


In fact girls always look good (and I do like girls), even when they sleep bad or are particularly pallid. I think it's a privilege.


What do you think?What's your opinion about makeup for men? (especially girls)?
im not meaning this in a bad way or anything, but men should not wear make-up. if you want to cover a spot etc then you should go to the chemist and ask for mens cover up stick etc. the body shop, sells lots of make-up, facial stuff, for men. Which looks good and dosnt make you look or feel like a girl!


:)What's your opinion about makeup for men? (especially girls)?
who cares if you where make up or not if you want to go for it


everyone is different and my brother (who is not gay) sometimes wishes he could be a girl so he could wear concealer


i really wouldnt care if a guy was wearing make up as long as it wasnt very noticable and he was nice :D


male celebs almost always wear makeup and if youre not gay then everyone wont judge you and say you are just because your wearing a bit of foundation or powder, girls can tell if its gay guy make up lol x and to clarify i have nothing against gays i love them there soo cool





have fun with it, its absolutley fine ;) xxxxxx





ly x
Well I just use Nivea for men cream, and cream for acnes if they break out, other than that, just a cleanser when I'm washing my face.





I don't wear make ups but I do look after my face.





These smart companies now make products ';for men'; so you don't have to be embrassed, and I even saw Pierce Brosnan (ex James Bond actor) said on a TV ad, ';The future of your skin is in your hands, you're worth it), ROFL that made me laugh.
Personally... I would be turned off if my man wore make-up. He sometimes gets spots, and he has a weird skin-tone (sort of olive, but around his eyes it's really brown like a panda :P)





However, I love him for it, and I'd be a bit freaked out if he started dipping into my make-up bag, even just to cover a zit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn