Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you men REALLY think about women and makeup?

Girls spend soooo much time preparing themselves for a date or even for a small and short visit. We sometimes spend all this time on makeup and hair....but do you men really think its worth it?





I guess what i am trying to say is...do you think that makeup is necessary and do you find it attractive in the least bit?








i know lipstick and lip-gloss can be a bit messy when it comes to kissing....but what do you guys think about the whole makeup thing in general???What do you men REALLY think about women and makeup?
Personally, I hate makeup. To me makeup just signifies fakeness. If you are someone who normally doesn't wear it, but will put it on for a special occasion or something, then I get the logic, but I still don't like it. If I spend time dating you the way you normally look, why would I prefer dating you when you look different? Didn't I get to like you the way you really are?





If you are someone who wears makeup every day, though, that only sends a message to me that you are shallow and fake. More concerned about appearances and looking ';typically pretty'; than about what's inside. I have yet to meet someone who wears makeup all the time that wasn't an annoying bimbo. But then again, they all wear way too much makeup, making it obvious that they have it on, which is even less tasteful.





Personally, I just find makeup more of a turn off rather than an on. If you wanna fix your hair or put on a nice dress or something then that's fine, but don't go painting your face. To me that just speaks of dishonesty. As far as I know, though, most guys just don't care about makeup as long as it doesn't make them have to wait at the door for you.What do you men REALLY think about women and makeup?
I'm a guy. I don't pay a whole lot of attention to how much makeup a woman wears. I appreciate the effort, but it's not necessary. Sure it's attractive, but not so much that it has a major impact on what I feel for the woman.
I am ok with women wearing makeup as long as they are not using it excessively.





I say encourage women to enhance their beauty... not try to make something out of what they do not have.
Less is more! I hate it when a girl looks great during the day with minimal make up but then on a date she has soo much on that she looks like a clown.
I find it very feminine and very appealing.
not a guy


but from my knowledge they dont like it as much as we think they do


natural beauty will alwyas be better then fake, it shows health
yall put to much makeup on sometime its ugli jus make ur lips juicy thats it
  • refinancing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn