Thursday, June 24, 2010

An article mentioned that makeup was becoming more popular with men?

What is your viewAn article mentioned that makeup was becoming more popular with men?
I say go for it, but i dont think many women will find it attractive, including me.An article mentioned that makeup was becoming more popular with men?
It's true for the more metro-sexual and gay men. More men, like women, want that flawless look.
i think that men using something like concealer for a blemish is fine, and lip balm is ok, but anything else is kind of pushing it... personally i like a manly man, not one that's all made up :]
I thought that I would not say this, but WTF?








I think that only a gay guy would use makeup. Women usually don't like it if you look better than her.
  • refinancing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn