Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why do so many men seem to wear dresses, heels, wigs, and makeup for costume parties and Halloween ? I wonder?

if a lot of guys are just jealous of all the pretty things we get to wear ?


Lately I have seen more men in French Maids uniforms than women! LOL!Why do so many men seem to wear dresses, heels, wigs, and makeup for costume parties and Halloween ? I wonder?
It's the only way they can satisfy their curiosity without being considered a freak and weird.Why do so many men seem to wear dresses, heels, wigs, and makeup for costume parties and Halloween ? I wonder?
they think its funny after the 100th time, but it gets old. i wonder too...they probably like to act gay without being gay.lol
It's not too be funny or make fun of women. They like to be in touch with their feminine side, and yes those who like to dress are jealous. These men do like to wear pretty things.


Where did you see more men in french maids uniforms?
I don't think all guys are jealous of the pretty things girls get to wear, but I'm sure some of them are %26amp; I think some men just enjoy the sexy things that women get to wear %26amp; want to dress-up too. Plus, I think it's just as much fun for a guy to dress-up in a French Maids uniform as a girl too.








jk
I have never seen any man (ever, ever) wear women costumes. I think they would do it to make fun of us though.
What ineffable nonsense! I live in the Bay Area, where Halloween is a very big deal and such as you posit, '; many ';, is just not supportable; even among gays!
Because it's funny and some people like to dress up the complete opposite of their real selves.
Hell, where I live they dress like that everyday! Well, not the French Maids but you get the point!
Men in French Maids uniforms is HOT, especially if their girlfriend has a strap-on ;)
I think they do it to be funny. I mean come on, it is pretty hilarious! lol
lol i wonder that too! i think they are just curious. its a little awkward though.
cuz when else could they?
I think crossdressing on Halloween is a hoot! I've worn a mustache and goatee before for that day. It's fun! But no way would I try to look like a man on a normal day. I don't think I could get away with it.
Well, it's the only time of the year they can dress like that and not be called a ';fag'; or even worse ';emo'; so I guess they're taking advantage. Must be a nice change.
maybe they're searching to fine their true identity


and dressing female is one or, maybe they just want to know how it feels to wear all of those pretty things.
I don't know, but it's funny as sh!t. I think men are becoming more comfortable with their sexuality and less homophobic possibly.
halloween is time for fun
Secret life ambition....?
I've been out in public twice, once on Halloween in a dress and heels with a purse. I went into a grocery store and bought some things. The other time was in the middle of the year wearing a pink blouse, skirt, and navy pumps with rosettes on them. Another time I told the mail lady that I just bought a dress and she came in the next day to see me with it on. She loved it and was shocked that I had breasts.





You have the full on cross dressers who are scared to dress in public that wait till Halloween. Some guys are just curious and want to try it once. Other guys are jealous of the pretty things. The French Maid uniforms are worn because the guys want to be submissive to a strong woman.
They like the female form so much that they actually incorporate it, in caricature. As well, men never really get to be sexual objects鈥hich may be an insult for a woman鈥ut when it never happens it could seem like an enviable thing鈥?br>




Just guessing鈥ow I鈥檒l get back to painting my nails
they're fascinated by us
This is an excellent question! Perhaps they wish they could style it up a little more often during the year!
  • refinancing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn