Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you agree that: Gell on men = makeup on women?

Both are used to enhance looks and often on special occasions, though some people use them everyday.Do you agree that: Gell on men = makeup on women?
I agree because both of 2 were part of being grooming and show it of their natural beauty and even of their looks and their personalityDo you agree that: Gell on men = makeup on women?
I use gell daily but only for enhancing my excitement....and yes I do make up women on these special occasions.
No, gel is for different purpose than make up. BTW now in the age of metro sexual people I dont think make of man or woman really matters, what matters is how good you look. :)
I agree since both for nice looking
ofcourse i agree.
hi!





i think no.. men can use make-up for special occassions and on the other side some women use gel to create look for their short hair...
I don't think it does. Girls have to style their hair too, so i guess girl hair products are the equivalent to gel on dudes. Make-up is just extra whether it's used daily or for a special occasion
NO WAY yes are used to enhance looks but there is different why women do not put mascara in their hair?


I can talk about this for years if you need more you can send me an email and I will tell more
no, gel is for the hair and makeup is for the face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn